You can save records to My Content (your folder) in your individual user account. In order to save to My Content, you must first be signed into your individual user account.
To save a record from a record detail page:
- Click on the Save icon in the page tool bar, and then select Save to Folder from the drop-down.
- If you are not logged into your account, a Sign In to Your Account pop-up box will appear.
- Once you are signed in, a Save to folder box appears. In the box, you can choose to add content to an existing folder, to a new folder or to no folder.
- After choosing, click Save.
- To access your saved records, go to My Content: Click on the "Hi" message in the header, and then click on "My Content" on the drop-down.